Love each other devotedly and with brotherly love; and set examples for each other in showing respect. ~ Romans 12:10, CJB
Paulette at Paulette’s Blog has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you Paulette for your favorable approval of my blog and me. I am so honored to know that in some way something that I have posted on my blog has inspired you. For this reason, it gives me great pleasure to accept this Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Additionally, I want to encourage all of the individuals who visit my blog to check out the exceptionally inspirational and motivational postings on Paulette’s Blog. She definitely is doing her very best to guarantee that the blogsphere remains a beautiful place. Indeed, I am truly touched by the godly warmth, kindness, and love that not only beautifully emanate from all of her blog postings and comments, but also brilliantly radiate from every one of her Google+ postings and comments, as well.
Now, in order to accept this award, the nominees must follow these few guidelines:
1. Acknowledge and thank the person who nominated you for the award, and link back to that individual’s blog.
2. Add the award’s image to your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers who inspire you.
HELLO World: The Seven Things About Me
1. I love God more than I have ever loved anyone else.
2. I earnestly and happily have surrendered my life to Christ Jesus’ Lordship.
3. I preached my initial sermon on September 8, 2002 at Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church.
4. I am a Vietnam Era veteran. I served my country as a member of the United States Air Force.
5. One of my spiritual gifts is “helps.” I always have had the desire and the ability to help others, which is why I became a teacher, and why I always have had a heart for serving God.
6. I have a peaceable spirit, but that doesn’t mean that I cannot deal with confrontations.
7. Gospel Music tugs at my heartstrings; even still, I also love to listen to music by the Temptations, Ebonys, Unifics, Temprees, and so many more 60s and 70s R&B/Soul singers.
Paying It Forward: My Seven Nominees
1. Pastor Ross
Once again, thank you Paulette for your encouragement, appreciation, and your support. I pray that our God continues to bless you and your loved ones exceedingly and abundantly above anything that you could ever imagine, or guess, or request. Shalom . . .